Tuesday, September 2, 2008
From the mouths of babes....
School is in full swing so let the crazy kid stories begin! Today, when casually asking the kids about what they did for the weekend, one of my students innocently replied, "I went to Hooter's." However, it didn't stop there. The explanation continued... "Yea, I didn't want to go, but my dad did. So, my brother and I, we had to go to Hooter's." Excellent. Of course, this isn't quite as good as Kindergarten. There, after peeing all over the wall, one of the boys explained to the teacher that "it" was just "out of control."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You REALLY made me laugh!!! :-)
Down with Hooters!!!!! I'm so not applying for a job there when I get back!!!!!! ;)
That's hilarious, especially the Kindergarten part. Did this kid also wear a Hooter's t-shirt?
Post a Comment